Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Silhouettes

There are days, like today, that I wish that I could live as a silhouette. They're beautiful, peaceful, and just hang around...always present but never stressed. They follow you around and never say a word. As a silhouette, I could just coast through my days, not caring what others thought, and watch people. learn what I felt like learning without having to PROVE that I knew what I knew. Though I know it would be a lonely life: no one ever noticing your existence, no one being able to hear your thoughts, wishing to be apart of something but lacking the physical body to do so. But you could cry in peace. Show your weaknesses and fears openly. Free to just enjoy the beauty of the world without the stress of having to Live a life.

I imagine that a silhouette's song would be heart breaking yet undenyably beautiful.

No comments: