Monday, August 3, 2009

This weekend:

-Learned to clean windows with a swiffer mop
-Moved Corwin into his new house
-Lost a couch in an intersection on the way to Corwin's house
-Cleaned my apartment for move in the next day
-Ate birthday cake for a friends birthday I almost missed
-Long talk with my brother-in-law about life and all that it entails
-Church Sunday morning
-Moved myself into my place with the help of some amazing friends
-Moved Liz in as well
-Changed something about myself
-Lost a bit of sleep
-Prayed to God with Liz before bed

Now I'm at work and its 9 am. I'm thinking about the health of my dad, my brother-in-law, my child hood friend Jesse, and of myself as well. There is a lot on my mind. More so than normal and I'm almost a little scared to see how things will play out. If you read this, please keep the three people I mentioned before myself in your prayers.

In Him,

Aeriel <3

No comments: