Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Juno: Dog Gone It

He woke me up this morning to go for a walk. It was nice. Just walking down the side walk in morning Stillwater. We stopped to talk to a neighbor and then continued on our way. While walking with him, I could help but think the amount of loyalty he's shown me. He left me the other day and I ran desperatly after him praying that I could bring him back home. He did after I circled the block after him. We didn't have much trouble after that untill a few days later when he decided to just leave one morning on my way to work. I didn't have time to argue and stop him this time. It was a stressful day but I found him waiting at my truck for me when work was over. He was so happy to see me and it looked like he had a rough day. We put this behind us pretty easily.



Now he greets me when I come home everyday. He comes to sit at your side when there are tears though you have a roommate for comofrt as well. He's always by my side when I need him and he keeps the boogey man away. I love how he always answers the door before I do too. He's a little stand-offish at times with new people but if I like the person he soon will too.

The other night watching movies, I had to keep him in my room because he kept trying to distract everyone from the movie we were watching but he calmed down a bit. I think this relationship is going to work out just fine.

I love my dog, Juno.

Aeriel <3

No comments: